Thinking of Letting your property?
Established in 2006 Wrights Residential currently deal with over 800 properties in the local area. We believe that the personal service, quality marketing and value for money that we offer means that we are an extremely competitive option within the Lettings and property management market.
Why choose us
We realise there are a number of local Agents and choosing the right one can be a difficult decision. We have comprised a list of reasons why we believe we stand out from the crowd:
- We are an independent, service focused company, and we go out of our way to ensure that we deliver the highest level of customer service to all of our clients
- We offer value for money with simple, clear and extremely competitive fees
- We are very proud to have been judged as "Exceptional" (within the top 5% in the Country) in the Best Estate Agent Guide 2022 and we were also the Gold winner for Trowbridge with the British Property Awards 2021-2022
- We offer a range of services, from Tenant Introduction to Full Management
- With over 17 years experience in the local lettings market, you can rest
assured that we have the knowledge and experience to deal with any
situation that may arise
- We offer extensive online advertising including Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation and Onthemarket.com
- We offer high quality photography and floor plans as standard
- We obtain full and comprehensive references and credit checks for all Tenants
- We prepare detailed inventories with schedules of condition and carry out regular and thorough property inspections as part of our full management package
- Wrights Residential are member of ARLA Propertymark, the UK’s foremost professional and regulatory body for letting agents.
By using an ARLA Propertymark protected estate agent, you have the peace of mind that we will provide a professional service and your money is safeguarded by Propertymark’s Client Money Protection scheme.
- Backed by Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme
- Experienced and trained professionals required to undertake regular training
- Up to date with complex legislative changes and best practice
- Adhere to nationally recognised Code of Practice
- Submit independently audited accounts to Propertymark annually
- Membership of an independent redress scheme
- Professional indemnity insurance
Please see below a full list of our fees for Landlords:
Full Management Service Fee: 10% of the monthly rental plus VAT (12% including VAT).
Set up fee of £295 plus VAT (£354 including VAT) NB These fees cover all aspects of marketing, finding and referencing and tenant and managing the property, including the preparation of a detailed inventory and schedule of condition. There are no additional or hidden fees and we do not add “mark up fees” to our contractor's charges.
Rent Collection Service Fee: 8% of the monthly rental plus VAT (9.6% including VAT).
Set up fee of £295 plus VAT (£354 including VAT) NB These fees cover all aspects of marketing, finding and referencing and tenant and managing the property, including the preparation of a detailed inventory and schedule of condition. There are no additional or hidden fees.
Tenant Introduction Service Fee:
One bedroom property: £395 plus VAT (£474 including VAT)
Two bedroom property: £450 plus VAT (£540 including VAT)
Three bedroom property: £495 plus VAT (£594 including VAT) Four + bedroom property: £550 plus VAT (£660 including VAT)
Fee for the preparation of an inventory and schedule of condition, including protection of the deposit and checkout inspection at the end of the tenancy, if required from £100 plus VAT (£120 including VAT)
For More information please click on the brochure to the right, drop in to our office in the centre of Trowbridge for a chat, or give us a call on 01225 755553.