- One bedroom end of terrace house
- Situated within walking distance of the town centre
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Enclosed courtyard garden
- Double glazing
- White goods
- Recently renovated throughout
- Available mid October
Wrights Residential are delighted to offer this recently renovated one bedroom end of terrace house situated within a two minute walk of the town centre. The property comprises entrance hallway, modern kitchen with oven/hob and white goods, seperate lounge, double bedroom and bathroom with shower over the bath. With newly fitted gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed courtyard garden and one allocated parking space. Available mid October, unfurnished.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of:
Wrights Residential are members of The Property Ombudsman and hold Client Money Protection insurance with ARLA Propertymark.
- the redress scheme they are a member of; and
- the name of the approved or designated Client Money Protection scheme they are a member of (if any).